beyond the traditional
Most employers receive more than 300 applications for each job posting.
If you are relying solely on your resume to get an interview, you might not get one. In this session, you will learn how to access the hidden job market, craft a message that stands out, and get direct responses from key decision makers, whether they’re the hiring manager, director, Vice-President of Engineering, or CEO.
Join us to find out how to get an interview, even if no job has been posted.
At the end of this workshop you will be able to:
- Determine which companies to target in your job search;
- Find and get contact information for the right decision makers;
- Develop a message template you can use for LinkedIn, emails, letters and telephone calls;
- Easily create and customize your marketing letters;
- Take advantage of the power of “a hook”Â?, a unique selling proposition, and a clear call to action when speaking with decision makers.